Important notice! Although we’ll be reopening on Saturday 4th July, there will be strict guidelines to follow
- There will be limited tables and we can only accommodate a maximum 4 people at a time. Anymore, please let us know.
- Staff will be wearing masks, so communication may be a struggle. However, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Please wait by the door when entering. Wait to be seated and please be patient.
- We urge you to wash hands upon entering and leaving.
- If possible, please use our online ordering portal called Order YoYo. It’s the quickest way for you to get your ruby. Just click the link below.
Lastly, please be safe, although there will be pubs and restaurants opening, we haven’t won the fight against Covid19 just yet.
Management and staff xx
A FANTASTIC LOCATION IN LONDON
483 Cambridge Heath Road, London, E2 9BU
Book a table: 020 7729 7415
Indian Food in East London
What our customers are saying…
After being away from London another visit to Al-Amin reminds me why I love living here. Quality ingredients with a range of great tastes makes it stand out from all the other restaurants that come and go in east London."Always great food"
My sister and I were looking for a late midweek dinner. Al Amin was open, welcoming had amazing food and the best personalised customer service around. Highly recommended!!“Best customer service around!”
Delicious curry, good customer service and friendly atmosphere. The chef’s specials were very tasty. Would highly recommend."Hidden gem"
This place is one of the best curry houses I’ve been to in London, and I’ve lived here all my life. Incredibly welcoming, great price and great food. Will be going back for more ASAP.“No room for improvement”